I follow
your words and your thoughts. Softly, I slip across the landscape of your ideas.
The sound of your voice drives my path inside your labyrinth. I wander, as a
child with his little hands inside a pot full of different candies. I drown. The membranes of my neurons chill
with their receptors at the edge of their capacity, of their ability, shaking. The
pleasure of listening to you is unspeakable. I lost my self into the delicious
of your knowledge, your brain, your phenotype, your genome, of your interaction
with the world. I get to the end of the sanity. Your life is the dry and plain
valley of the reality, where the birds of my dreams go to die in the sweetness
of the golden age, when all the efforts and all the issues reach sense and the
life is complete and meaningful. This man, is love.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario