martes, 27 de diciembre de 2011

Jolene

She came in the simple way of the mellow running out of the slight water under the bridge,
She came slowly and silently with the hope of nothing again.
Asking about love and sacrifice, about brave and patience.
Waiting, the warm tears, the gash through the eye, the deeper rage.
She smiled and dragged out the beauty and the peace of mind, 
took the light and broke the life into unstable nicks.
She crushed me down a left me abandoned without strength or reasons, 
without breath, blood or history, without future.
She crossed through me and left me alone.
I hardly remained, even when I believed I won't.
Even when everything around was empty, I was.
Even when Jolene put me off full of pain.
I remained.
Slowly I started breathing again, thinking again, seeing again.
Slowly, deeply slow I started standing up, putting my self alive, creating the world around.
In pain but patience I gave sense to continue, I built my strength inch by inch,
I turned out the dark in light.
I started to look for beauty and peace again.
I promised my self find it out.
Even now.
Even if Jolene comes again,
Even if she takes all the people and lifes I love.
Even if she finally and after all her jokes comes and end me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario