lunes, 17 de junio de 2019

Claridades

Let me be clear about myself.
I want to know how the genes are.
I know that for you the evolutionary history of species is more important,
But for me the evolutionary history of genes is sweeter.
I know that for you the processes that shaped species biodiversity are more interesting.
But for me the processes that shaped genetic diversity are more fun.
I know that you like the big picture of evolution.
But I love to know the detailed picture of evolution.
I like to knit tight.
I like to choose some single genetic regions and ask how they became to be what they are now.
I love to understand how one, a single, a unique, a piece of genetic code in the immensity of genomes and in the vastness of evolutionary lineages was driven until today.
I know for you species are your favorite unit and the one that matters.
But for me, my questions, my priorities, and my goals are measured in genetic sequences.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario