lunes, 15 de septiembre de 2025

Y no quiero que se acabe

These feelings are overflowing.
I want a life with you.
I don't want to be without you.
I want to be part of your everyday.
I want to be there when you say family is all there.
I want to wake up next to you every morning.
I can't tell you it's gonna be ok.
I can't say it's gonna be all right.
I can't promise these feelings are gonna last forever.
But I want a life with you.
I want us to be together.
I want to give you all my smiles and all my tears.
I want to be there in the good times and in the times when it's not good.
I want to see you become whatever person you'll become later.
I want to kiss your back before falling asleep.
To give you a kiss before leaving for work.
To ask you for a picture when you are away.
To know you will be back in our bed tonight.
I never have these feelings before,
They are new to me,
It's weird to have all these surreal certainties.
I know I can't do anything else than what I am doing now.
I know it is not something I can control or hide.
I know the only thing left is to be here for you.
And I am here.
For you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario