There is not a song for this.
There is not balm, or remedy.
All the cards are on the table and there is only one move left.
We didn’t win.
We didn’t lose.
It’s just a withdraw.
There is no way for me to spare you the guilt.
There is no way for me to spare me the pain.
Please be kind with yourself!
I’ll do the same.
There is not a path forward.
We both know that.
It tastes like vinegar.
The little pieces fall making noise.
That is, after all, the consequence of moving them from the base trying to make the tower to grow.
There weren’t enough.
This lasted longer than I thought it would.
And I was happier than I imagined I could.
Your kisses on my forehead won’t come out.
But in time I won’t think much about them.
Today is the day, Lawyer.
This is our good bye.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario