I fell apart.
All your or anyone attempts to stay close
are now in vain.
I'm not here.
I'm not anywhere.
There is a hole in me and I feel in.
Here is not signal or light.
There is not love or hate.
There is not connection, wi fi, apps or bloodline.
The network is down.
I'm isolated.
Here, you can't reach me anymore.
This is not your fault, neither mine.
It is how the things are.
In the plane way that the reality comes.
In the simple way that the world is for
me.
I am sorry.
I am really, really, sorry.
From now on, I am alone.
From here to whatever it comes I only
count with myself.
I have to find the way out again.
I have to walk here in the darkness of my
own mind without help.
This is the time to stay back.
This is the moment where nothing else
matters for me.
I am not.
I have to find whatever I am again.
I have to reset everything inside me and
come back.
As always, I don't know how much time this
implies.
As usual, it will be more that I could
wish.
I see you then.
I will be to be again.
But not now.
I am not here or anywhere.
I am outside of you range or anyone else.
Here just myself and I have the right and
the curse to walk.
Here nobody else can get in.
Here is nothing more about the daily things and issues of
life.
Here everything is about survival.
About keep breathing, eating and sleeping.
Those simple basic things.
All the other things lose their gravity
This is nothing about me or you or she, he, we or they.
This is nothing about the right or the wrong words or
thoughts.
This is not about questions, answers, agreements, speeches,
numbers, documents, lies or silences.
This is just about keep breathing, each moment, each second,
keep breathing.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario